Notice to Enter Dwelling
(Civil Code Section 1954)
To: TENANTíS NAME
On (date)___________ between the hours of 9 AM to 5 PM, it will be necessary for the owner/or agent to enter your dwelling unit for the following reasons.
1. To make necessary or agreed repair, decorations, alterations or improvements.
2. To supply necessary or agreed services specify below.
3. To exhibit the dwelling unit to prospective or actual purchaser.
4. To exhibit the dwelling unit to prospective mortgages.
5. To exhibit the dwelling unit to prospective tenants.
6. To exhibit the dwelling unit to workman or contractors.
7. To inspect, test, repair or maintain Smoke Detectors.
8. To check to see if the premises have been abandoned.
This form is not necessary in case of emergency situations (Life threatening
situations or loss or damage to property)
Date:______________________ Owner or Agent:
This form was prepared by the Law Firm of Ray R. Nosrati and Associates
Los Angeles (213) 381-2626
If you need assistance in filling out this form, please consult with an
THIS FORM IS A SAMPLE ONLY